Federal Fleet Management Guidance
The following Federal fleet management guidance documents are offered to help fleet managers meet their goals and requirements:
- Guidance on Nation-of-Origin Vehicle Manufacturer Procurement Requirements for Federal Fleets
Provides guidance on the nation-of-origin vehicle manufacturer procurement requirements under 42 U.S.C. § 6374(a)(3)(G).
- Guidance for Federal Agencies on E.O. 13514 Section 12; Federal Fleet Management
Federal fleet management guidance surrounding E.O. 13514, Section 12.
- Comprehensive Federal Fleet Management Handbook
Comprehensive Federal fleet management guide offered as a companion to FEMP's Executive Order 13514 Section 12 Guidance.
- Guidance on Requirements for Installing Renewable Fuel Pumps at Federal Fleet Fueling Centers under EISA 2007 Section 246
Guidelines to help Federal agencies understand and comply with EISA 2007 Section 246 requirements for renewable fuel pumps at fleet fueling centers.
- New Alternative Fuel Vehicle Definitions under Section 2862 of NDAA 2008
Provides guidance to Federal agencies regarding the NDAA language regarding new alternative fuel vehicles.
- Instructions for Implementing E.O. 13423
Identifies the entities responsible for coordination and oversight of E.O. 13423 and defines strategies for agencies to meet these requirements.